Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Alexisonfire - New "Dog's Blood" single & EP


Okay so I'm SUPER PSYCHED for this: Alexisonfire is set to release their new EP Dog's Blood November 2nd!!! It sounds like they're heading back to their hardcore roots, which is a little different from Old Crows, Young Cardinals. From the taste I got at the Casbys, I'm hoping it'll be more like the band's first self-titled album. They performed "Dog's Blood" at the Kool Haus -- it reminded me of the first time I heard ".44 Caliber Love Letter" ... pure bliss. It looks like George went back to his classic screamo, with a touch of Dallas to accent the soul-piercing music sliding off Wade's guitar in a fuck-you-type of liberation (breathe, breathe). Whoa. Anyway, I found a video of what I experienced, George's backwash and all. The picture quality is crap, but it's the sound that matters most:



No comments:

Post a Comment